School, respects your right to privacy.
When you visit the School Official Web site, the following information may be collected from you, either voluntarily or involuntarily::
- Your computer or network IP address, which must be validated in order for you to access the School Official Web site.
- Your e-mail address and message when you communicate electronically with us.
- Information about your visit is gathered in an aggregate manner for quality control, security and improvement of our site.
- Your information is kept confidential, unaltered, and used only by School, to administer your request.
- School does not disclose or sell any personally identifiable information collected at this site to other companies or organizations.
School reserves its right to correct any part of the content of the website at any time as and when required at its sole discretion. The content of this website shall not be displayed or printed in any form in part or whole without the prior written approval of School. The information contents provided on this site can not be copied, modified, uploaded, downloaded, published or republished, transmitted or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes without prior and explicit permission from School. Reproduction of any information or material provided on this website, with or without any modification, is prohibited unless, with prior permission of School, and shall amount to violation of copyright and would be deemed an illegal act. You are requested to note that website is a subject matter of solicitation and the information, tools and planners contained in the site, are meant for your general information only and not to be used for deciding on your requirements. You are specifically advised to contact us for any of your particular needs.